Sunday, April 27, 2008

Just for fun

Cute Easter pics!!





For Spring we went to the beach for a couple of days and eventhough it snowed, we had a great time relaxing. The kids loved the aquarium and we enjoyed hanging out with Alex, Ellen and their family. Here is the gang at the aquarium.













If you were wondering that is snow on the sand!!














I love this picture!! As they get older Jack and Noah are becoming best buds. Don't get me wrong they still have their moments and way too much energy for me but I am glad that they love each other!







I went to Boise at the beginning of March for a sisters weekend. I am sure that my kids did not miss me much because Dad does such fun things with them. They had a campout in the front room. Indoor Smores and all!!



















1 comment:

jon and kir said...

I love the indoor campout!! Your kids are so cute!! I love Hailey and last time I saw Jack he was a baby!!!