Wednesday, October 27, 2010

BLAST from the past

17 years ago I was a freshman at BYU (yes I am getting old!!!)
17 years ago I met some amazing girls who have turned out to be amazing women!!!
A month ago I had the privilege of having a weekend away with some of them, it was a BLAST!!!!
It was as if we were back in U hall at Deseret Towers, as if time had never passed and it was awesome. We packed a lot into the weekend, didn't sleep much but it was worth every minute.
I have not laughed that much in a long time!! Too many to countMe and Jillyn-my roommate from freshman year. Love her!!!Beautiful view from that chairlift in Park City. We did the alpine slide and coaster. Note to self- do not wear a skirt next time!!!
Beautiful night at the Relief Society General Women's Meeting
Music and the Spoken Word

I love these girls and can't wait until next time!

1 comment:

Visit Park City said...

We are glad you all had so much fun! The pictures and stories are great, please share them with others when you become a fan of Park City on Facebook, www.facebook.com/parkcityUT. Come see us again soon!