It is so hard to believe that Mike and I have been married 10 years now. Time goes by so fast!! I still feel like I am in my early 20's and many people tell me I still look like it also. There are so many memories to list but I will list some of my favs.
- Not everything can go perfectly on the wedding day right? I forgot Mike's ring in the brides room and so luckily my Dad's ring worked. I remember mouthing to my Mom that I forgot ther ring and then watching as my Dad took his off and passed it around the room to me.
- Putting faith in Mike and moving to Ohio for Med school where he has interviewed and I had never been in my life. I was scared and nervous but it was where we needed to be and I am so grateful that he listens to the spirit!
- Being with Mike as we stood by his Mom's bedside as she passed into the next life. I will forever be grateful for the man that she raised and for the family that I married into.
- I am grateful that Mike works so hard even during the first year of residency when he was not home a lot and he had to put up with a cranky, homesick wife. Lets just say that leaving all of our friends in Ohio was a very hard thing for me.
- I am grateful for the Father that he is to our 3 kids!!!! He is the fun one and even when he has worked a very long day he always has energy for them.
- I am grateful for his comapassion, loyalty, honesty, integrity, intelligence, and patience.
I could not have made a better decision than the one I made 10 years ago!!!
I love you Mike, Happy Anniversary.