Sunday, June 21, 2009

Family Visits and Minnesota

I am trying to get caught up so when the baby comes atleast I won't start out behind.
A couple of weeks ago my brother Aaron and his wife Mandie and their 2 kids came to visit with my Mom.  We had a few days before Mike and I headed to Minnesota to go to Mike's brothers residency graduation.  A big thank you to my Mom and Mandie for watching the kids for a few days!
Of course we never take enough pictures but here are a few from our adventures both here and in Minnesota.
We had not had rain for more than 2 weeks but of course when company comes it had to rain on our paradeAs part of the Rose Festival some Navy ships come and dock on the waterfront.  We went down and went on a tour, they had some serious security and we were not sure if it was going to be worth the wait but the boys loved it I had never been to Minnesota and it was fun to be able to see Dave and Ann, and Doug and Nicky.  It is always fun to see where people live.  We stopped by to see the Mall of America as I had never seen it before, if it had not been Sunday I could have done some serious damage!  As it was we just walked around for a little while until I was contracting too much so we decided to head down to Rochester to visit with doug and Nicky before his graduation shindigAnn, Dad, and I at the graduation dinnerDoug, Nicky, Mike and I.    Congrats Doug, only 2 more years and then you can finally be done!  Nicky you are wonder woman!  
It was a whirlwind trip and I don't think that I want to fly that far again as pregnant as I am but I am really thankful that we had the chance to go!

1 comment:

JENNILLE said...

Hello!!!! How are you? I'd love to invite you guys to view our blog. What's your email again?
Yeah for pregnancy almost over. I have a ?...I am 33wks and still running. Are you still running? I think it's "fine" to cont. running? Do you think so???? Would love your input :)

Take Care!
Jennille
jsenergy@hotmail.com