Sunday, January 24, 2010

Lulu is 6 months



Lily turned 6 months last week and I can hardly believe it! She has been such a joyful addition to our family. The kids and I sang "Happy Half Birthday" to her and then she got her first taste of rice cereal. It is always fun to watch their facial expressions!
I call her Lulu, not sure why but I do. She is rolling all over the place, not sitting on her own yet mostly because I sit her up she sees something she wants and flops down on her tummy to roll and get it. She has been sleeping great until the past 3 nights, of course.
Wish I could stop time :)

Look at my cute bib :)

4 comments:

Amber said...

No way! 6 months already? I totally wish I could pause my kids right where they are for a bit longer. Its not fair that they change so fast.

The Teeples said...

She is such a doll. What a little cutie. Takes after her Mom! Time is flying.

Robyn Larson said...

She is so cute! We miss her so much. Abby needs her cousin to play with. You should send Lily on a plane down to hang out with us for awhile :)

LINSY said...

super cutie pie!