Friday, May 23, 2008

Got Shoes?


So before I donate some of these to the Nike recycling program I had to take a picture of all 12 pairs of my running shoes. A little crazy! Before you go thinking that I bought all of them, I did not! Some of you may not know that the World Headquarters for Nike is in Beaverton. Before we moved we lived 1.5 miles away. Anyway when we moved here I emailed them to see if I could test their running shoes for them. So I have been testing their shoes for about 3 1/2 years, one of the perks is free shoes thus the reason that I have so many pairs of shoes. My next goal is to become one of the runners that they pay on a per mile basis to run in their shoes. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Dehner Family said...

How do I get on that list?? I want free running shoes.
Although, I'm a fan of saucony.
Maybe I haven't tried to right pair of Nikes.

merathon said...

you lucky dog! i wanted to test shoes for a running store in austin while we lived there, but the test sizes were 7 1/2 and i wear an 8 1/2 in running shoes!

DRP said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/keamanan-kredit-tanpa-agunan-kta-online-yang-harus-kamu-tahu/