Friday, May 2, 2008

Remembering Mom





It is hard to believe that it has been 3 years today since Mike's mom passed away. We miss her dearly and I wish that my kids had known her longer. We try and talk about her to keep her memory alive. A few things that I loved about Mom were the way that she made everyone feel like they were her best friend, her cooking, her love, her patience(I do not know how she raised 7 wonderful children, not only that but 5 boys in a row, I can barely handle two! ) I miss her singing, her reading of children's books, her passion for life, her laugh, I could go on but the list would be very long. Lets just say that she is irreplaceable and will always be missed no matter how many years go by. We love you Mom!!!


1 comment:

Mandie said...

This is a cool post. I wish I could have met her more than the 2 times I did, she seemed like a wonderful woman. Thanks for sharing