Friday, June 27, 2008

The Great Wolf Lodge

We had a great time at the Great Wolf Lodge!! The kids loved the room, we stayed in the Wolf Den. They thought that it was great to have their own little room with bunks and their own tv. We had fun in the waterpark. Hailey is a brave little girl, she really has no fear. She went on the howlin Tornado 3 times, I was a little apprehensive to go on it but she reassured me that it would be fine. Mostly we just had a great time spending time together! Come and visit and we can go, it is about 1 1/2 hours away. Nice little drive for a really fun time!



Inside the Wolf Den

This was at the wave pool where I nearly had a heart attack watching. So as you can see I had all of them put life jackets on and then I looked away. Watching made me too nervous!

2 comments:

Mandie said...

It sounds like you guys had a blast! I love the pictures. I hope that we can go sometime it looks like a blast. Thanks again for a great time in Sunriver you did a great job getting it all organized, and Avery is happy to have her baby home. She read him stories as they feel asleep.

Mandy said...

How fun! We'll definitely have to meet for a little vacation there together next year!!