Friday, September 5, 2008

All Grown up

Tuesday was Hailey's first day of 1st grade. It was harder for me to let her go this time than it was for Kindergarten. Having her gone all day is weird, and sad. She will never be home all day again, they grow up so fast. I tell myself to cherish the moments when my kids are little because they grow up too fast!! Although it is hard sometimes when they are screaming, fighting, creating huge messes, etc.
From this picture you would think that it is Noah's first day of school.
I had to take a picture to document what grade school she is going to. I think that I won't forget but you never know.
I dropped her off on the 1st day so that I could meet her teacher with her. She started right in on her work and has never looked back. So far she is still excited to get up and go. We will see how long that lasts. So far her favorite part of school is everything and recess.

3 comments:

Britain said...

It is amazing to me that Hailey is in first grade. When people move away you still picture their kids the same age as when you last saw them. What a beautiful little girls she is.

And congrats on H2C. I am jealous.

ChristopheRobyn said...

She's a blond minature Stephanie! How cute. I can't believe she's that old. I wish that we lived closer to see you guys more. -Robyn

jon and kir said...

She is such a beautiful girl!! Can't believe how grown up she is!!